Wednesday, May 1, 2019

REDEEMED FROM OPPRESSION


PRAYER JOURNAL 5/1/2019

Psalms 114 :134 Redeem me from the oppression of man, that I may keep your precepts.

Wow, am I feeling this verse today. As I prayed this morning, all my doubts, insecurities, fears, apprehensions, failures, and attempts that just fell short, flooded my mind.  Oh, I had a prayer meeting…a lot of tears, a lot of listening and finally surrender of all of me to God’s warm embrace of love.

YES, I AM REDEEMED FROM THE OPPRESSION OF MAN. It happens with total surrender; by giving my will, my words, my thoughts, and my desires to God and allowing His Holy Spirit to replace them all with His Will, His Words, His Thoughts and His Desires for me.

You can have a blessed and happy day by allowing God to REDEEM you from the Oppression of Man.

Realize that God has wonderful “thoughts” of you.

Realize that God is the One who called you, He devised the plan and God is the ONLY one whose opinion matters.

Realize that since God is your “boss,” ONLY GOD has a right to judge your efforts.

Realize that God has no problem giving Second Chances when you mess up on the first try…NOW, GET UP; GET OUT; AND START OBEYING GOD!

My prayer today is a paraphrase of Psalms 119:134…Susan’s Version…

“REMOVE THOSE THAT ARE LIVING RENT-FREE IN MY HEAD THAT I MAY FULFILL YOUR WILL IN MY LIFE.”

No comments: