Tuesday, May 21, 2019

FEAR IS JUST A SHADOW


PRAYER JOURNAL 5/19/19

1 John 4:18 There is NO FEAR in love; but PERFECT LOVE casts out fear, because fear has torment.  He who fears is not made perfect in love.

You have had a BREAKTHROUGH!  After a long battle, you and God have come through VICTORIOUS.  You have TAKEN BACK what the devil stole long ago and this morning you are determined to MOVE FORWARD.

There is rejoicing…the joy overflows…there is a spring in your step and a song on your lips…the sun is shining and the sky is blue…

AND THEN YOU SEE A SHADOW….

The shadow of what was; the shadow of the label I used to wear; the shadow of the chains that have been broken; THE SHADOW OF FEAR!

Satan is an INTERRUPTER.    He would love nothing more than to interrupt your victory celebration. 

REFUSE TO ACCEPT SATAN’S INTERRUPTION; YOU ARE WALKING IN PERFECT LOVE!!!

Many years ago, I was struggling; I was fearful; I wondered if anything I did would be accepted; could I even make it to Heaven and I had a dream…. In the dream, I was walking down a sidewalk and suddenly, my feet left the ground and I started rising up.  As I went higher, a feeling that I had never experienced surrounded me. It was GOD’S PERFECT LOVE.  There were no worries; no fear, no apprehension, and no questions…just love.  And I remember saying with such wonder and joy, “This is the rapture; I made it.” And God just smiled and said, “Of course you did; I never doubted.”  And I woke up.  But I have never forgotten the feeling of God’s Love unfiltered through my experiences or the things I had been taught or had observed.  And I have never doubted from that moment how much God loves me and is pulling for me to succeed.

GOD WANTS YOU TO SUCCEED….HE gave you the victory; HE broke the chains that have bound you for so long; HE has taken away your pain…It is God that put the song on your lips, the lightness in your step and the joy in your heart and FEAR IS JUST A SHADOW!

REMEMBER…

Shadows are dependent on light. You will only see the SHADOW OF FEAR AND DEFEAT if you get ahead of the LIGHT OF GOD’S PERFECT LOVE. But, if the LIGHT OF GOD’S PERFECT LOVE is in front of you, the shadows will all fall behind.

Keep your eyes on Jesus and allow HIS PERFECT LOVE to eliminate the SHADOW OF FEAR.

No comments: