Tuesday, May 14, 2019

BREATHE ME IN


PRAYER JOURNAL 5/13/2019


Deuteronomy 4:29 But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you will seek Him all your heart and with all your soul.

“God, I’m so hungry for you.”  But do I eat only at His table?  “I long to hear Your voice.”  But do I turn off the noise and listen?  “I just want to be in Your Presence.”  But do I wait until He surrounds me?

This has been my cry since the beginning of the year and I’m not sure if God got tired of my insincerity or my repeated petition and about 3 weeks ago, He said, “OK, here’s the deal…I want you to go on a 3-day food fast and when your SPIRITUAL HUNGER matches your PHYSICAL HUNGER, I will answer.”

I went on the fast, I prayed, I listened but I didn’t hear.  Finally, on day 3, God spoke once again, “I want you to seek me for 1 week, then go on another 3 day food-fast and when your SPIRITUAL HUNGER matches your PHYSICAL HUNGER, I will answer.”

So here I am Lord; speak Your servant is listening!

God is faithful to His Word….When you seek Him with all your heart and soul, there He is…He was just waiting to be found.

MONDAY - DAY 1…His Presence filled the room and surrounded me as I prayed.  I worshiped and He said, “Be quiet; just sit in My Presence.”  So I shut up and sat, allowing His Spirit to wash over me and there He was; so precious; so sweet.

He continued whispering to my heart…. “Breathe Me in.”  I breathed.  “Breathe Deeper.”  I breathed deeply; deep cleansing breathes of His Holy Spirit. 

AND THEN…

“Breathe Me in and as you breathe out, SPEAK…Speak the things you desire to be released…Speak favor; Speak healing; Speak blessing; Speak forgiveness; Speak anointing; Speak fruitfulness; Speak bountiful harvest…Whatever you need from Me, Breathe in My Spirit and let it flow out through your voice…BREATHE AND SPEAK!”

Whatever you are facing, whatever you desire, whatever the need, God has the answer and He is just waiting to be found.

BUT….

YOU have to get hungry. YOU have to seek.  HE is just waiting to be found.  SPEND TIME in His Presence.  LISTEN to His Voice and BREATHE Him in.  Then allow His Spirit to flow out as YOU SPEAK.

God is declaring today…. “CATCH MY RHYTHM…BREATHE AND SPEAK…BREATHE AND SPEAK…BREATHE AND SPEAK…and I WILL ANSWER YOU!”

No comments: