Friday, February 15, 2019

JESUS IS THE ANSWER


PRAYER JOURNAL 2/14/19

Isaiah 65:24 “It shall come to pass that before they call I will answer.”

As I pray for hurting friends, grieving friends, friends that are traveling, friends that are sick and friends that are in unbelievable situations, I weep…I wish I could fix things…I wish I had the answer.

After 61 years of living life, I have learned a lot of lessons and I have had some questions answered.  In my humble opinion, I am full of wisdom, if people would just listen.  In my humble opinion, I have a lot of answers, if people would just follow my advice.

BUT…

This morning as I pray for answers, for words to comfort and encourage, the questions are left blank and God whispers to my spirit…

“You don’t have to have the answers because I DO!”

Whatever your situation this morning; whatever questions you may have, Jesus has the answer.  He had the answer before you even called and He is just waiting for you to ask the question.
I pray you feel His great love surrounding you this morning and that His peace will fill your heart because HE IS the answer to all your questions. 

HE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!

No comments: