Saturday, October 6, 2018

SETTLE YOUR ACCOUNT


PRAY JOURNAL 10/3/18

Romans 14:12 So then each of us shall give account of himself to God.

That person who hurt you, lied about you, undermined your efforts and got the promotion you deserved….God will hold them accountable.   Unless they repent and seek forgiveness they will have to give an answer for every ungodly action.

BUT…

God will also hold YOU responsible for your response to their actions.  The bad behavior of another cannot be turned into an EXCUSE for your own bad behavior. 

WE HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT INDIVIDUALLY TO GOD.
STOP…

Allowing all the “Perps” to live RENT FREE in your head and take over your heart...God has need of that space…He has great plans for you.

FORGIVE AND MOVE ON!

I want my “books to balance” when I stand before God.  Yes, He may find the entry but when I give account I will answer with great joy…

“THAT OLD ACCOUNT WAS SETTLED LONG AGO!”


No comments: