Monday, April 29, 2019

PRECIOUS THOUGHTS


PRAYER JOURNAL 4/23/2019

Psalms 139:17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

Oh how I love this verse, it makes me feel so special so loved and THEN....

I realize I have been reading it incorrectly all these years. Yes, I had changed one little word and made it all about me. The "TO" had become "OF," as in, "How precious also are Your thoughts OF me."

I assure you, God is thinking OF you today; you ARE PRECIOUS to Him. He has answers to problems, blessings because He loves you and a light to guide your way. BUT...

How many more blessings would we experience; how many more problems would become testimonies; how much further in the race would we run if HIS THOUGHTS BECAME PRECIOUS TO US?

Oh God, How PRECIOUS ARE YOUR THOUGHTS to me.

I will magnify, glorify and honor you today because YOUR THOUGHTS ARE PRECIOUS to me.

I will meditate on them and allow them to feed my hungry soul and quench my thirst for You because YOUR THOUGHTS ARE PRECIOUS to me.

I will hide them in my heart as a valuable treasure because YOUR THOUGHTS ARE PRECIOUS to me.

I will listen closely as your voice whispers to me because YOUR THOUGHTS ARE PRECIOUS to me.

HOW GREAT IS THE SUM OF THEM!

No comments: