Saturday, August 6, 2016

GOOD, GOOD FATHER

Psalms 107:9 For He satisfies the longing soul and fills the hungry soul with goodness.

“You’re a good, good Father,” the first line of this song plays over and over in my head as I meditate on God’s goodness to me over my life and especially the last month. 

Sitting in my cozy new home, I am overwhelmed by peace and contentment.  Oh yes, there are still boxes to go through, possessions which have not yet found their place and a big box for all the things I have found I really didn’t need after all.

We are closing on our old house and turning the keys over to its new owner on Wednesday and I am amazed at how God has gone before us and given us a smooth path to walk every step of this transition…I think HE MUST have a plan.


So with a heart full of awe and thanksgiving, all I can say this morning is, “You’re a good, good Father; it’s who You are, it’s who You are.  And I’m loved by you; It’s who I am, who I am.”

No comments: