Sunday, August 28, 2016

GIVE THEM JESUS

Deuteronomy 6:6&7 And these words which I command you today, shall be in your heart.   You shall teach them diligently to your children and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down and when you rise up. 

I never taught my children to lie, but somehow they figured it out.

I never taught my children to take something that was not theirs, but I’m sure they did a time or two.

I never taught my children to be selfish, but “MINE” was one of their first words.

We don’t have to introduce our children to “the world,” IT WILL FIND THEM!  We are responsible, however, for introducing our children to Jesus Christ, so THEY CAN FIND HIM!

My song this morning, to my children…I GIVE YOU JESUS by Janet Paschal

♪♪ “If the ship of your life is tossing on the Sea of Strife, you need someone.
If you feel so all alone and your house is not a home, you need someone.
If it seems life isn’t fair and there’s no one left to share all your lonely days and nights and    things just won’t turn out right
And you need someone to care, someone to just be there, you need someone.

I give you Jesus, He’s the peace that passes all understanding.
I give you Jesus, He’s the perfect love that casteth out all fear.
I give you Jesus, He’s the water that you’ll drink and never thirst again.

I give you Jesus, my (SON), I give you Jesus.” ♪♪

No comments: