Monday, June 10, 2019

HE KNOWS THE WAY


PRAYER JOURNAL 6/10/19

Job 23:8-10 Look I go forward, but He is not there and backward but I cannot perceive Him.  When He works on the left hand, I cannot behold Him; when He turns to the right hand, I cannot see Him.  But HE KNOWS the way I take; when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.

Those times when you are walking down the road, you aren’t sure exactly where it is leading you, when it will end, what you will find, or why you are even on this road but you know Whom you are following.

THEN SUDDENLY…

The path starts to climb, there are obstacles to navigate and a fog settles in…you no longer can see the path or the One you’ve been following.  Confusion, uncertainty and panic threaten to overtake your clear thinking.  Do you stand still?  Shuffle along?  What do you do?

THERE IS A REMEDY…

Push away from the table, close down the kitchen, lock the refrigerator door and turn off the distractions….BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD!

His GPS is working perfectly: He has never failed to lead and clear the path.  Spend some time with your Heavenly Navigator and His Road Map and soon the fog will clear, the road signs will appear and you can start walking again.

I’ll be “standing still” for the next couple of days.

No comments: