Saturday, September 29, 2018

FAITHFUL PATIENCE


PRAYER JOURNAL 9/29/18

Psalms 37:7 Rest in the Lord and wait PATIENTLY for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way. Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

God has been stirring things up in my spirit over the past year.  I know He has placed us exactly where He wants us at this time in our lives, I know the things He has spoken to my heart and I know that He is working it all into His plan.  BUT…I get impatient.

SOMETIMES IT IS SO TEMPTING TO RUN AHEAD AND HELP GOD OUT, SO THAT HE GETS IT JUST RIGHT!

God has lovingly reminded me that He is in control with these two words, spoken to my spirit,  “FAITHFUL PATIENCE.”

If God has placed a call on your life and dreams in your heart, be FAITHFUL IN PREPARATION and PATIENT IN WAITING on God’s timing.  If you will be obedient to these two words, “FAITHFUL PATIENCE,” God will bring His plan and purpose to fruition in your life.

Hebrews 6:15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the Promise.

GOD HAS GIVEN YOU THE DREAM, ALLOW HIM TO DEVELOP AND WORK THROUGH THE DREAM!


No comments: