Sunday, August 13, 2017

IF I; THEN GOD

There are many promises in the Word of God that include the conditions, IF I; THEN GOD WILL!

We leave so many blessings "on the table" because we grab hold of the last part of the phrase, "THEN GOD WILL" but ignore the very important first two words, "IF I."

As we journey along the road of life, we must understand that following the plan of God and enjoying His many blessings requires COOPERATION or an "IF I."  Here is one for you to meditate on today.
IF I WILL:

Habbakuk 3:17-18 Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no food; though the flock may be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls—18 Yet I WILL REJOICE in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.


THEN GOD WILL: 

19 The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills.


Praying you have a blessed day as you COOPERATE WITH GOD!

No comments: