Wednesday, September 7, 2016

HE KNOWS THE WAY I TAKE

HE KNOWS THE WAY I TAKE…

Job 23:8-10  “Look, I go forward, but He is not there and backward, but I cannot perceive Him; 9 when He works on the left hand, I cannot behold Him; when He turns to the right hand, I cannot see Him.  10 But He knows the way that I take; when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.

Have you ever felt as if you were living in the very situation described by Job in this set of scriptures?  You summon up enough faith to go forward, confused and with clouded vision, you think “maybe I got a little anxious and jumped ahead of God.”  You step back and not only can you not see God, sometimes it seems you cannot even feel is presence.  Your mind tells you that “God is working things out for your good,” but you see no evidence whether you look to the left or the right…you feel so lost and alone.

NOW, read verse 10…YOU ARE NOT ALONE.


Even when you cannot perceive God, He knows exactly where you are and He has “Heaven’s GPS” tuned to every move you make.  Keep looking up even when you do not see; keep listening even when you do not hear; the “still small” voice will break through the noise and confusion and His presence will once again fill your world, if you continue to trust in Him.

No comments: