Friday, September 2, 2016

BRING THE RAIN

My song this morning, “Bring The Rain,” by Mercyme

♪♪ “I can count a million times
People asking me how I can praise You with all that I’ve gone through
The question just amazes me,
can circumstances possibly change, who I forever am in You?
So I pray…

Bring me joy, bring me peace, bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings you glory
And I know there’ll be days when this life brings me pain
But if that what it takes to praise you,
Jesus, bring the rain.” ♪♪


Because of our unwavering faith in God and because we don’t choose to hang our laundry in full view of FB Land, you may never know our struggles, heartbreaks or setbacks.  We are not always “On Top of the World.”  More often than not, we are down on our knees, picking up the pieces and letting God put the pieces of our shattered dreams back together.

Perhaps that is why this line in the verse, perfectly describes my world view, “THE QUESTION JUST AMAZES ME, CAN CIRCUMSTANCES POSSIBLY CHANGE, WHO I FOREVER AM IN YOU?”

THAT’S IT!  THAT’S THE KEY…I know who I am in You!  You have loved me with an everlasting love.  You are able to keep all that I have committed to You.  You are faithful and just to forgive.  I am in the Beloved; I’ve been redeemed by Your blood and NOTHING can separate me from You.


SO LET THE RAIN FALL; GOD WILL BE MY UMBRELLA!

No comments: