Tuesday, October 15, 2019

REJOICE AND BE GLAD


PRAYER JOURNAL 10/13/2019

Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY…TODAY IS YOUR DAY…TODAY IS MY DAY! 

It is early in the morning; the sun still hides its face and in the stillness I contemplate all of the possibilities just waiting to be realized over the next 24 hours.  What choices will I make?  And what will be the result of each choice?  What unexpected situations will I face?  How will I handle the situation?  What am I going to cook for dinner?  Will it be Keto-friendly?  Is it going to rain?  I wish the coffee would hurry up and be ready for that first cup.  What outfit should I wear to church?  GOD I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!

All of the many thoughts that flood my mind as I consider MY DAY!

We all have TODAY that lies before us.  Some have 24 hours; some less AND it is all unknown and mysterious.

BUT….

The one thing I can be sure of is…THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE!

He made it just for me and placed me HERE at this SPECIAL PLACE IN TIME on this SPECIAL DAY.

THEN…

He places all kinds of special surprises in the 24 hours and gives me the “JOY STICK” to make the choices that navigate the obstacles that reveal HIS GLORY and declares me the WINNER!

YES…I’m rejoicing…THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE, I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!

No comments: