Sunday, March 29, 2020

STAND STILL


PRAYER JOURNAL 3/25/20

In prayer this morning….

“My people have prayed for many years, “Lord, send revival.” It has been prophesied many times, “Great Revival is coming.” Yet you were not prepared and you question my methods.
I call upon my people today, as you humble yourself, pray and seek My face, to lay aside every fear; lay aside every anxiety; lay aside every question; STAND AND SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD!”

Exodus 14:13 And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid, Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today.  For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever.

2 Chronicles 20:17 You will not need to fight in this battle.  Position yourselves, stand still and see the Salvation of the Lord, who is with you, oh Judah and Jerusalem . Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you do not know.

No comments: