Thursday, March 12, 2009

THE BLESSING SECRET


Devotions were finished and those with special needs came forward. I asked how I could pray for one of the young ladies who came. Her answer began my search for The Blessing Secret.

“Jane” asked a simple question, “How come I’m not blessed like everyone else? I want to be blessed too.” I gave her the religiously-correct answer and prayed with her. Her question would not leave me alone until it finally became a drum beat in my heart. Why are some blessed and others struggle? Is there a key that will unlock blessing in your life?

Have you ever asked for anything from God and received an answer?

Have you ever asked for anything from God and He didn’t answer?

Have you ever wondered why God seems to bless some people all the time?

Have you ever wondered why you are not blessed?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you need to read The Blessing Secret.

The Blessing Secret is a new bible study outlining 6 keys that will unlock God’s blessing in your life. It is in a study guide format complete with scriptures and relevant questions at the end of each lesson. The Blessing Secret is suitable for personal or group bible study and can be ordered with or without a Power Point presentation.

To order, contact Susan at susan.niswonger@sbcglobal.net.
Bible Study Booklet - $5.00
Bible Study Booklet w/Power Point Presentation - $10.00

My prayer is that this new study will enrich your faith journey as you unlock The Blessing Secret.

No comments: